Sunday, June 7, 2009

Couple Quick Things:

1. I am still angry about the doc yesterday. I thought I'd be over it by now. I clearly gave myself too much credit.

2. No, I have no idea what's going on with email subscriptions, bloglines, google reader, or my feed in general. I've even tried re-burning the feed all together and that hasn't fixed the problem either. I'm about read to ditch Blogger all together and just use my defunct WordPress Account instead. Blogger seems like more trouble than its worth - especially as related to privacy, since you can't password protect things (esp. individual entries) - you can only privatize the entire blog and then you're limited to 100 readers, which is why I opened my blog back up.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I just read both entries, and Dr. Loathesome needs a new and more loathesome name, because that one's not strong enough. Dr. Fucker seems more appropriate and is faster to type! What an ass to say such stupid things. I met a set of identical triplets when I was a counselor at a summer camp. They're certainly not common, but they aren't mythical creatures either!

I hope that George Jr. is on board for the long haul!

battynurse said...

Blogger can be a bit weird. I had noticed that I wasn't getting updates via e-mail and that there were a bunch of posts. Now they are showing up in the reader again.
As far as Dr. F'r I wouldn't be over yet either.

GibsonTwins said...

You have every right to continue to be angry with that jackass. He's a doctor, he KNOWS better! PS- at the very least, does the guy not have any TV time? (DCH and TLC show identical quads all the time, but those aren't his actual patients so they don't count, right?). Stupid doctor.

Thalia said...

I've resigned myself to getting only sporadic updates on your blog, dunno what the reader problem is either.

Thalia said...

oops sorry, hit send too early. Horrified by your doc experience. Some of them are truly clueless.