Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Embryology Report

Things are looking up. My day 2 embryology report in IVF#1 was not promising at all. One of the reasons I was concerned that my fertilization report this cycle wasn't as good as the fert. report with IVF#1 despite 40% more eggs retrieved was that I was concerned that I'd be facing the same fast attrition that I had faced with the subsequent embryology reports. But, so far, my fears appear to have been unfounded.

Today's embryology report revealed that I have four 4-celled embryos and four 2-celled embryos. There is no fragmentation in any of them (unlike IVF#1).

So I've been moved to a Day 5 transfer.

Shabbos. Of course.

So I have to figure out the whole, you know, getting to the clinic on Shabbos thing. AGAIN. But other than that, I couldn't be more thrilled.

5 comments:

Mrs. Flakey Flakes said...

Yay, good news! I'm glad they are able to do a five day transfer. That way, they can really pick the best one!!! I'll be thinking of you.

GibsonTwins said...

That is way better news! Hopefully the 5 day transfer will be just the key!
You have a knack for bad timing it seems. But not like it's your fault :)

Kitty said...

Awesome. Love the day 5 transfers!!

Lori said...

Great news! You deserve a break from all the drama. Grow embies grow!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.