Sunday, May 24, 2009

Keep Pluggin' Along

Here's the update from this morning's monitoring...

E2 was 181, so nice rise there. Good sign. Keep same doses and return to office on Tuesday morning.

I'm not sure what to think, to be honest. My doctor was there today, but wasn't in the monitoring room when I had my U/S (he was doing a procedure, I'm told), so I didn't get his direct take. He's usually pretty straight with me when I talk to him directly. But I talked with a nurse I don't know and I didn't bother to ask her anything other than for the directions written in my file, which were pretty straightforward since there were no changes so far.

Well, you know? My two crappiest IUI cycles resulted in pregnancies. So who's to say that my dreadful opinion of how this is starting has any bearing whatsoever on how this will turn out?

2 comments:

barrenisthenewblack said...

as I keep telling myself, it is what it is and I can't change it. I can just deal with it. Easier said than done. Maybe your ovaries are going for quality over quantity:)

Beth said...

Just now read all the updates... I didn't get any notices regarding new posts. I'll have to remember to check more on my own.

Anywho... I'm quickly learning that things are never "easy", especially when you expect them to be. As the expression goes, Keep on Keeping On...