Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nothing to See Here, Move Along, Move Along

Day 10 of BCPs. Nine more days until Lupron. Gawd. Stupid Lupron. My head is hurting just *thinking* of the Lupron. Except, the last two times I took the Lupron my head didn't hurt that much, so I should have known that something was wrong, right? Yeah. So I'm torn. Maybe I should wish for the earth-shattering headaches. Um. Yeah.

Anyway, there's seriously nothing going on here, except that I frickin' hate BCPs. I get all stupid and cranky on them (why should today be any different than any other day?) and I feel sick and, yes, my head hurts (different than the Lupron headaches - just an exacerbation of my normal migraines).

But it's SO BORING.

Seriously. Is this what I've come to? I've come to a life in which stabbing myself with a sharp stick is actually more interesting than the life I'm currently leading? Seriously? Taking a little blue pill isn't worth writing about? Heck 10 years ago, little blue pills were worth writing about. Today? You hardly ever even hear about little blue pills anymore!

Gah. It's not helping that I have pretty horrific cramps right now, and, um, HELLO? I'm on Day 10 of the pill! There is no good reason why I should be having cramps of all the damn things!

Ahem.

I told you there was nothing to see here.

Move along.

7 comments:

Peaches said...

Moving along, but can't go without saying how much I enjoy your to the point honesty...Hits home and always makes me laugh, out loud! Thanks for that...

battynurse said...

I can't say that I wish you headaches (cause that would just be mean) but I hope the Lupron has the desired effects this time.

Meghan said...

uummm...wishing you lots of horrible headaches..??? I'm with battynurse. I can't say that and mean it.

How bout this instead...hoping everything goes textbook perfect this cycle. You sure are due for it!

lilkatie52 said...

Sorry about your cramps! And moving on, but hoping this cycle is the one that gets the gold star!

Hopeful Mother said...

I hope you are miraculously "Lupron headache" free this go-round. You deserve that!!!!

Carol said...

are you doing the Lupron in the morning or evening? In all my previous (six!) cycles, the Lupron was in the morning and I was guaranteed to have a throbbing headache by 2:00 each afternoon. But this time they changed the routine and are having me do the Lupron shot at night - and (so far) no headache! I wake up feeling very grumpy, but that seems to be wearing off my mid-morning. I was worried it might affect my sleep - but I actually slept better last night than I have in a month. Not sure why they changed it to night time, but it seems to be working better for me. Might be worth asking about.

chicklet said...

I got the same in my latter cycles where it felt borign to write about what was going on cuz I'd just so "been there done that". And I was so tired of the headaches and discomfort, it was just like blah blah blah.

I still like reading about yours though, when you feel like writing it. On the headaches, ugh, all I can say is I feel ya. They're awful.