Friday, May 8, 2009

Yeowch!

Okay, seriously.  I am taking a little blue pill every single night.  I am very, very compliant.  I have not forgotten the stupid blue pill even once.  This stupid little blue pill should be very carefully regulating my menstrual cycle.  I should, therefore, not be expecting my period for at least... I don't know... but not for a while. 

 

So why do I feel so horrifyingly crampy and awful and witchy?

Really.  This is uncool.

 

Anywhozit... there's another week or so until the Lupron doomsdays.  Rockin'.

 

Should be a grand ol' time, right?

 

Meanwhile, I was asked to do a very interesting little marketing thing for YOFC.  I can't ever say no to J, Marketing Supervisor Extraordinaire, even though he refuses to commit to another nifty mobile.  I wonder what kind of cookies I should bring him this time.  I have a lovely recipe for Lemon Snowbars, but I'm not sure they travel well...

 

Hrm.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry you're feeling lousy--I hope that it feels better by now!