Tuesday, April 7, 2009

going private for a while

Am going to make this a private blog for a while. I'll explain after I do so. If you want an invite, please email me directly.

chezperky [at] gmail [dot] com

I know it's a HUGE pain in the neck to deal with checking private blogs. This is why I have an email subscription option on the right sidebar of my blog. Please feel free to use that as an option to receive reminders that I've updated my blog. I will be checking the email subscription list to ensure that only people who have permission to read my blog are receiving email updates, so please don't sign up for email updates without also emailing me for an invite to the blog.

Thanks,
The Management.

8 comments:

Ariel said...

I understand needing to go private for a while, I really do- I keep the blog post about my asshole ex husband mostly private :)

Jendeis said...

Sent an email; signed up for subscription. I can't go Perky ColdTurkey! I'll have withdrawal symptoms!

amber said...

Hope you're okay. {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

I'll be emailing shortly.

Ginger said...

I'll be emailing...

Jody said...

Yes, please.

Carol said...

Hope everything is ok.

Beth said...

Was so busy with Pesach that I'm just now catching up on emails. If it's not too late, please add me to your list...