Monday, January 26, 2009

Change in Plan

Update from SuperDoc - raise Follistim dose to 150IU. Back on Wednesday for monitoring. Wednesday is the worst possible day for me to deal with monitoring. My husband is going to work at 6:30am and I'm on duty at home until 7:30 and then have a myriad of other things to do. Dammit.

My nurse thinks we'll get 7, not 4. I guess we'll just see. I'm inclined to scrap the whole thing, frankly. This just hasn't been going as expected, but I guess - when has it ever?

Frick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IVF never goes as expected. You just have to roll with the punches. As cliched as that sounds, it is true.

Carol said...

ugh. sorry I haven't check in for a few days - lots has happened. This is never easy, and never seems to go as expected. Hang in there.