Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good News, Bad News

You'll be happy to know my husband and I have kissed and made up, so to speak. We're all good. I no longer think he's the devil, though he probably thinks I am. Meh.

In less happy news, these headaches are killers. They suck. Seriously. LJ's right - Forget torture devices, Lupron should be used to get international spies to break.

Man this sucks.

7:45am appt. for monitoring tomorrow. My so-called "Lupron Evaluation." This time to ensure that, for once, my ovaries are NOT perky. This will be a switch. Fun!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad I finally found your new IVF blog - I am totally in awe of your decision to keep growing your family, and I really hope you get your easy, healthy singleton pregnancy this time. In the meantime, I hope the headaches go away.

Beth said...

Thinking of you as you go through this... I still remember those Lupron headaches... not fun AT ALL. Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your appointment!

Megan said...

Good luck with the appointment. Sorry for the bad lupron reaction.

Anonymous said...

Once your estrogen starts to climb from the stims, you may get a break on the headaches. I hope so anyway!

amber said...

poor thing. :(