Monday, March 30, 2009

I am a dork

I am such a nerd that I have created a separate twitter just for IF-related updates. My twitter username for said updates is, predictably, notaclowncar, so feel free to add me there if you wish (I haven't changed it in the sidebar, and I have the clowncar twitters protected).

Anyway, I keep wanting to tweet IF related things, but I can't because my chezperky twitter acct. is followed by too many real life friends and links to my facebook status... so... I made a separate account.

Because I'm a nerd.

But I'm a 21st century girl and I believe in taking full advantage of the Web 2.0 culture, so there you go!

Off to bed with me.

Oh, by the way, my cleaning lady? Or, ex-cleaning lady, I should say, left me a message saying she'd still like to clean my kitchen for Pesach (at no charge to me) this week. One thing she IS very good at is turning things over for Pesach. Tempting...

9 comments:

Leah Rosenbaum said...

If you don't want her I'm willing to pay transportation!!!! I'm getting desperate. My house doesn't look like any holiday is coming next week.
My husband 'helped' with the book case-whatever he didn't think belongs on the shelf is all over the dining room table. I don't think he is sleeping in his bed tonight because there are 8 loads of laundry waiting to be folded... ARGHHHH

Anonymous said...

Careful...you don't want to give her a false sense of security....nor do you wish to loose your good silver either...Not that I am paranoid or anything...

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I tried to add you to my account but got this

Twitter is stressing out a bit right now, so this feature is temporarily disabled.

Jen said...

i tried to search for you on twitter and it kept telling me there was no one with that user name. hmph.

Carol said...

Hey - tried to find your new account on twitter, but couldn't find you. I'd love to follow these updates - any other way to find you?

Anonymous said...

Is your former cleaning lady offering this out of gratitude and debt? Is she offering this in the hopes of being paid anyway or being re-hired? Is she offering this to have to opportunity to steal or cause damage in revenge?

Carol said...

also meant to add - that I certainly don't think you're a dork - given that I too have a twitter account just for IF. Or maybe that means that we're both dorks.... ;-)

Emily said...

So glad you are underway again!!!

amber said...

I might be one of the only folks left that doesn't twitter. Ah well. One less thing for me to keep track of.... ;)