Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5dp6dt aka 11dpo

No word from YOFC. If they're not careful, I may revert to the pseudonym I used in my original blog, transparency be-damned.

11 dippos. Think it's too early to POAS? Last time I got a 2nd line at 10dpos, but admittedly that was with at least 2 having implanted already, and possibly more. G-d willing, that is NOT the case this time.

Well, I don't have any HPTs anyway. Not YET! but SOON! :-) Yeah! Of course, I could always run out and head over to CVS... I might even get the sassy cashier - the one who when seeing me buy a couple packages of sanitary napkins and a couple packages of twizzlers ... both were on sale, so sue me, okay?... said, "Well, I see you're prepared for any emergency, aren't you!" But no. My internet cheapies should arrive tomorrow. I can hold out. Honest.

Maybe.

2 comments:

lilkatie52 said...

Hoping that your tests arrive tomorrow, and you get to see that beautiful second pink line!!!

amber said...

sending lots of good thoughts and prayers that you get a 2nd pink line. :)