Thursday, February 12, 2009

6dp6dt aka 12po

So I'm just saying, if I POAS'd, oh, I don't know, say, today, what are the odds of it showing anything? Nada, right?

Yeah.

I mean, hypothetically speaking.

You know. IF I were to do so...

I'm just sayin'...

Not that I would EVER consider explicitly disregarding my doctor's instructions not to POAS. Not me. No. Never. Nosirree. Uh uh.

Ahem.





Oh, and by the way, I absolutely saw the humor in both SuperNurse's remark about the six embryos and even in SuperDoc's remark about transferring eight. It doesn't come across very well in writing, of course. But I had a big smirk on my face while writing about her smarty-pants remark to me. ;)

9 comments:

Ariel said...

The couple of times I even had an inkling of a thought that I might be I went and did it.
I have no self control.
Which is why I bought a key lime pie this morning too.
Cheers!

Jamie said...

Chances of it showing something at this point are still pretty low. 15dpt is usually a better indicator. :) Hang in there!!

Jamie said...

I meant 15dpo!

GibsonTwins said...

Glad to see you follow directions. LMAO

I got nothin today, and for me today is 12dpo. Google says 12dpo is pretty early. Not that I've actually asked Google that, you know.

Jen said...

I too have no self control and starting POAS around 10dpo. I could not contain myself. I know I was suppose to come in a Monday to get my beta, but POAS (well, actually, about 10 sticks!) on a Thur and called that afternoon to tell my nurse and to ask if I could come in tomorrow (that Friday) for my beta. After she scolded me, she told me to come on it. I was PG with my Triplets!

Meghan said...

I would say that by tomorrow you're in the realm of possibility. Although I would not have been able to resist their sweet song and would have tested ;)

Bea said...

So... did you?

Well?

Bea

Egged Out said...

I don't know why they don't want us to POAS - it doesn't change anything. Though I have found that it does make one neurotic. Since of course, if it is negative, it is because you tested too early and so you must test again and again... Crazy making. But it doesn't change the outcome.

Fingers crossed!

lucky #2 said...

quit teasing us!!! Did you do it yet? :)