Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Seriously, people!

Will 9:30 tomorrow never come? And why, oh why, did I not make the 6:45 appointment instead? What was I thinking?? (Oh, wait, that's right, my husband has to be at work at 0630, so I couldn't go in at 6:45 regardless... it's HIS fault!) Yes, I totally get that tomorrow's vampire draw isn't going to change anything. But at least it's something to do.

Bah.

In other news, I need a new blog layout. Seriously. And I'm not creative enough to make one. And I've searched for free blogger skins that I could modify and I can't find any that I love. So I need help.

Help?

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I understand how you feel about the need to be doing something. I've always felt the same way during our journey. The waiting -- for the blood draw, during the 2ww, for the next medicine, for the ultrasound -- it all seems to take forever. Patience is a vitrue I was not blessed with!

GibsonTwins said...

I have a standard "minima" blog layout (2 column) and then I use different color combos for the background and text and make a header at Scrapblog. Could also use thecutestblogontheblock.com for free backgrounds, I've used those before too, but the one I have currently is a solid color with a scrapblog header.

Cherie said...

I'm no help with the blog layout. You've seen how many times I've changed mine!

I do like your current one better than your last one though.

I'm still crossing my fingers for a miracle. Hang in there.

Hilary said...

I make custom blog layouts, but I do charge. However, I have a contest going on over at BBA for a free layout, so if you want to enter here is the link: http://www.babyblogaddict.com/2009/02/blog-designer-spotlight-scrapblog.html
Just an FYI: the contest ends tomorrow at 8am est so if you want to enter, make sure you do it before then. If you end up doing something yourself and you get stuck on something, feel free to shoot me an e-mail and I'd be glad to help!

Anonymous said...

I'm not creative in the blog regard, so I do cutestblogontheblock.com That works for me.

Anonymous said...

I like the layout you have now but the red and purple color combination was less boring.