Friday, February 20, 2009

Onward and Upward

Today is Cycle Day 1. So tomorrow I begin BCPs again. Wha-frickin'-hoo! And around and around I go.

I admit that I did have an irrational fear that CD1 wouldn't rear her ugly head after stopping the PIO and that I'd be waiting weeks and weeks before drawing a progesterone level, starting provera, and all that torture. It does happen to some women, but given how I was feeling, it was a completely irrational fear.

Anywhozit, irrational fears be-damned, CD1 is upon me, BCPs start tomorrow, and onward and upward it is. Which I suppose means I'm in the waiting game for IVF #2. Wow. I guess there's a piece of me that never really thought I'd get that far. Well then. Gosh.

4 comments:

Jendeis said...

Hoping that IVF 2 is the one that works for you.

Have a good Shabbos!

Rachel said...

I really hope that this round works. If only there was a meaningful prize for perseverance in infertility treatments.

twondra said...

Here from L&F. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you! (((HUGS)))

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

Woot Woot! Go AF! :)