Monday, February 9, 2009

PIO battles the Allegra. No, Seriously!

I swear, I am convinced that PIO makes my Allegra stop working. I cannot breathe, my eyes are all itchy, I'm sniffly, I'm stuffy, I'm teary-eyed, I'm sneezy, I'm ucky, I'm whiny (okay, that has nothing to do with Allegra except that when I feel this way, I get whiny). It's like I have no allergy medicine on board. It's as though the progesterone totally inactivates the Allegra. It's completely ridiculous.

I cannot find appropriate google terms to bring my theory to life, but allergies can be aggravated during pregnancy - though this seems to be a phenomenon that is most severe in late pregnancy (29-36 weeks) so my bet is taking a few PIO shots is not the culprit. But, um. I still say the PIO is to blame. Because what else am I going to blame?

And I am getting too many darned migraines, which I know is the fault of the progesterone. And my screwed up body. Thanks for nothing.

And just think? If I get pregnant (hah!) I can stay on this stuff for EVER!

3 comments:

battynurse said...

Hang in there. Hope the headaches and allergy symptoms get better even with the PIO.

Anonymous said...

Could you actually be allergic to the PIO?

Anonymous said...

For the reasοn that the admin οf this web ѕite iѕ workіng, no
uncertaintу veгy rаpidly it will bе renoωned, due tо іts quality contents.


Here is my web page hcg diet