Sunday, February 22, 2009

Parasites Attacking Ovaries?

I had someone contact me recently who came across my original infertility blog who has premature ovarian failure. She just found out that she literally has parasites attacking her ovaries. Has anyone else heard of such a thing or had personal experience with it? If so, could you please either comment here, pointing to your blog, or email me directly? (My email address is in the sidebar, as always, but it's chezperky [at] gmail [dot] com)

I'm also going to ask Mel to post this on the LFCA, but seriously, if any of you have heard anything about this, please do let me know!

Thanks a million!

1 comments:

Aurelia said...

Karen I have never heard of that exact thing, but I have ovarian failure, and I have had a parasitic infection in my intestines. A chronic one in fact, so I'm thinking I might be able to help a little? They are hell to get rid of.

Feel free to pass on my email aurelia dot cotta @ gmail dot com