Saturday, February 14, 2009

Too Late to Say it's Too Early

I will now postulate that at 8dp6dt, aka 14dpo, it is now too late to say it's too early to tell anything.

No news. I don't expect this to change come beta time. Still don't know what the plan is - whether I have to take off a month before rolling in to BCPs or whether the month of BCPs IS my month off. Different clinics have different policies, and I don't know what my clinic's policy is. I do remember back in 2007 when I had my original IVF consult with SuperDoc he had said that I wouldn't be able to do back-to-back IVF cycles, but that could still be that he was referring to the BCP month in between.

I don't love not having a plan.

Frankly, I don't even know how we're going to pay for another set of coinsurances/copays again right now anyway - we just had a major huge crisis in our house which will likely involve digging up our entire yard to fix a broken water pipe to the tune of several thousand dollars, so it may be out of my hands for a while regardless, but I'm hoping not. We'll just have to see.

Anywhozit, we'll just see what happens. Wish I could just stop taking the PIO, but I'd probably get yelled at by SuperNurse on behalf of SuperDoc if I did that before beta day. So stick it out (pun intended), I shall.




I do not like not knowing the plan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.

I was so hoping for you.

Lori said...

Well, that stinks. I know my clinic did not allow back-to-back cycles. Your body needs a little downtime after all that.

If your beta is negative do you have a consult before the next cycle? My clinic did. You should SO push for a cycle without Lupron.